Add text to image or photo you can do with various ways. In the image or digital photo on the computer you can add text to the image or photo using graphics processing application software.
There are a lot of graphics, photo editing, photo management, image editing software either free or paid. Well, in the following discussion that is about how to add text to image or photo, we will try to give tricks how to add text to the picture or photo by using one application of image viewer and editor software called ACDSee Photo Studio Professional.
In the trick add the following text to image Software version that we use during the following demonstration is to use ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018. We apologize if there is any difference on ACDSee Photo Manager other version.
Before starting your work, make sure the following:
- Your original photo or picture
- Computers that have been installed ACDSee Photo Studio Software or ACDSee Photo Manager other versions.
This trick may be just for beginners who want the easiest way to add text to a photo or private collection of images. For you graphic design master of course this is very easy for you.
How to add text to Image using ACDSee Photo Studio
- Turn on your computer
- Install the ACDSee Photo Studio software
- Open folder, directory where images or Photo storage
- Right-click the image> select Edit With ACDSee Professional
- Appears window ACDSee Photo Studio Professional Edit Mode
- View left panel> Click Text
- Appearing Adding text window
- Make the settings as shown in the picture below for detail step on the Adding Text menu
- Finish the settings, save the image you have added text.
Adding text to a particular image will be much more representative when this image is displayed in a presentation. Thus the picture connoisseurs will feel familiar with the images they see.