In some case, some condition and sometime your computer had got a problem and need to be reinstalling Windows operating system. In this case, after reinstalling the new windows operating system, some of your hardware on your computer or laptop can’t work and need to install the driver. For performing installing driver one by one driver, it can take a long time. So, before your windows operating system are down, it’s prefer to create and make backup your computer or laptop driver.
By creating an backup of your computer or laptop driver, it can be more efficient and save time to restore all driver computer and laptop by one step, have an driver computer backup and save it on your computer for others purpose, and more functionally.
There are some way to create a backup and restore the computer and laptop driver, include by using driver utility software. In here we will guide you to create and make backup and restore your computer and laptop driver once of the driver utility software, that called Driver Magician. You can download and installing this driver tool from Driver Magician web page.
Creating backup of computer and laptop driver
Below are, step by step creating backup driver for computer or laptop.
- Turn on your computer
- Download and install Driver Magician utility on your computer or laptop
- Run Driver Magician tool
- On the left menu, choose Back Up Drivers
- Then, select your driver that you want to create a backup. If you are not sure, what the driver exactly you want to backup, just select All to backup all driver of your computer.
- Finally, Start Backup
Restoring laptop or computer driver
After creating an backup your computer driver and save it on your media storage, the backup driver can be used anyway and anytime according to your need to be restored. Below are step by step to restore driver of your computer and laptop easily and quickly.
- Make sure, that you has been create an backup of your computer driver by perform creating backup of computer driver using Driver Magician
- Run your Driver Magician software
- Choose on the left menu, Restore Drivers
- Choose your Directory that contains a Backup Driver File
- Start Restoration
Great job, you has been create an backup driver for your computer and laptop and save an backup driver file on your storage media. In additional, beside can restore all driver on your computer itself, this file can be used to restore others computer driver with notice in the same hardware.