Color photos you can change into black & white photos can be done easily with just one click. How to do it? Here we will show you an Tips and tricks how to create and Change colored Photos, images to black & white photos just in one click
There are many ways to turn your photos into black and white photos. One of the ways we’ve described it for change colored photographs into black and white photos using Adobe Photoshop.
However, on this discussion we will explain and simultaneously demonstrate how to create black and white photos using ACDSee Photo Studio. At this stage we use ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018.
Before we explain, here are some requirements you should prepare in advance, the taps are as follows:
- Photos, pictures, color pictures
- ACDSee Photo Studio Professional
Step by step how to create black & white photos using ACDSee Photostudio Professional
The first way through File Explorer
- Download and install ACDSee Photo Studio Professional
- Open File Explorer, locate your colored photo
- Right click on Associated Photo
- Select Edit With ACDSee Professional
- Open the window on the Edit Menu
- Look on the left panel of your computer screen (Filter Menu)
- Move the cursor down, click the Convert to Black & White sub menu
- Do settings as you like. See the picture for more details.
- Click Done
- View the results and save changes on your storage media.
The second way, through Browse from ACDSee Professional
- Open ACDSee Photo Studio Professional
- Browse through the left-hand panel, see the picture
- Double click on your photo
- A new window appears, make sure your position on the View menu
- Click on the Auto Lens. See the picture below
- Select Black & White
- Save the result by File> Save / Save As ..
Easy is not it? Those are 2 tricks to create and change colored photos into black & white photos easily and quickly with just one click. That is an trick how to change colored photos into black & white photos using ACDSee Photo Studio Professional.