There are dozens of different browser shortcuts keys that can be used with Internet browsers. Here are some of the browser shortcuts which must be know for work quickly and more faster with your internet browser.
6 Browser Shortcuts for Internet browser
- Press Alt + D or Ctrl + L to move the cursor into the address bar.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and press + or – to increase and decrease the text size. Ctrl + 0 will reset the text.
- Press the backspace key or press the Alt + left arrow key to return the page.
- Press F5 or Ctrl + R to refresh or reload the web page.
- Press F11 to make the screen full screen of the Internet browser. Press F11 again to return to normal view.
- Press Ctrl + B to open your Internet bookmarks.
- Press Ctrl + F to open the find box to search for text within the web page you are reading.
By using keyboard shortcuts in the Internet browser, then you will be able to work with your browser more quickly and efficiently