Burn video to DVD and play it on CD or DVD player is not the same as how to burning CD or DVD for ordinary files such as data files, mp3, or image files. Here are tips and tricks how to burning Video files into DVD R/W to be played using a CD or DVD player.
This tips and trick are created using Nero Burning Software. You can find the best CD or DVD burning software like the following recommendation software.
- Nero 2017 Platinum
- Nero 2017 Classic
- Easy Cd and Dvd Burning
- AnyMP4 DVD Creator
- Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 [Download]
- Express Burn Disc Burning Software – Audio, Video and Data to CD/DVD/Blu-ray [Download]
Before we explain how to burn Video on CD or DVD R/W, the advantages of Nero Burning software is the most famous video files such as: .mkv, .mp4, .flv, .avi, .ogg, .wmv, .rmvb, .mpeg, .3gp, .mov, etc, the files will be changed or converted automatically without the need for Video Converter software.
Back to the main topic, below is a demonstration of burning video onto CD or DVD to be played on CD or DVD player using Nero Burning Software (at this time Nero burning software 2014)
Step by step burn Video to DVD using Nero Burning software
- Run Nero Burning Software then click Video
- On the Create & Export menu choose DVD> DVD Video
- Click Import. This step is to enter / select the video you want to burn. For the sequence you can arrange with the menu button Move up / Move down. If so, click the Next button.
- Choose the type of intro when your DVD is set / played with DVD Player. You can choose 2 dimensional or 3 dimensional intro DVD type. If you select a 2 dimensional intro it will only display the drod’s list of intro lists. When this setting is OK, click Next.
- The settings in step 4 you can try in this step, to see how your video will be displayed on the DVD player later. Click Next for the next burning step.
- Nero will display the type of “summary” video you burn, whether the video type is PAL or NTSC. You can change it. This is the last setting before you do Burn, and wait until the process of burning to DVD is complete.
- See the results. There are 2 folders that are automatically generated by the Nero program, the AUDIO_TS folder and the VIDEO_TS folder. In addition there are 2 additional files that also automatically generated, namely VIDEO_TS.BUP and VIDEO_TS.INFO. For the file type is also automatically converted by Nero to. VOB as standard DVD video from the previous file type that is Mp4.
That’s tips and tricks step by step burning video files to DVD for support to be played on CD or DVD player, hopefully this tutorial can be useful for you. Note that this Nero burning software can be used for burning all the files whether video, mp3, images, or other data.