Did you know that we can run the calculator application on the computer. So when we are in front of the computer screen and do not carry a calculator, then we can use the calculator application on the computer to perform various activities related to the calculator.
Calculators or in the field of mathematics often referred to as calculating machine is a tool used to calculate from simple calculations to complex calculations. With a simple calculator, then we can perform simple calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Using a science calculator, we can calculate as certain mathematical formulas.
In its development to date, the calculator is often included as an additional functionality than computers, mobile phones, even watches. Well, the following dimlog will share the tps and tricks how to quickly open the application of digital calculator on the computer.
The 3 fastest way to open a digital calculator application
The first quick way to open the RUN command calculator
In this trick, will open a digital calculator on Windows operating system. Here are the steps
- Press Start + R on keyboard
- Run window appears
- Type in the Run box “calc” without quotation marks
- Click Ok or press Enter on the keyboard
The second quick way via Command Prompt
With command prompt you can open any application installed on computer. To open a calculator application with a command prompt or CMD, the steps are as follows
- Open Command Prompt (CMD). The trick is to press Start + R button, type in RUN window “cmd” without quotation marks
- In the Command Prompt command, type “calc” without quotation marks
- Press enter on your keyboard
The third quick way to open the calculator in Windows 8 and above.
- Press the Start button on the keyboard
- Type “calc”
- Appear Charm Search Window
- Click the Calculator application
The fast way above is a way that you can use to open the calculator application with the note:
- There is no shortcut calculator on the desktop
- Calculator application has not been added on Start Menu or desktop
Thus tips and tricks simple 3 quickest way to open the calculator application on the computer. You can choose one of the 3 ways above as you like. Congratulations on working with a digital calculator on your computer. See our Youtube Video