Change image size is very useful for certain purposes. Why is that?. Can be ascertained that the original file results from photos via camcorder or mobile phone with high resolution with large files (in MB). With a size that is too large, it will have an impact on the difficulty in things as follows:
- Trouble uploading files, because internet access speed is less while big file size to be upload. For example large photos will be uploaded on social media like Facebook and other social media.
- Reduce storage capacity on storage media either internal storage inside computer (hard disk) or external storage media such as USB Flash drive, external hard disk, MMC and others. The storage capacity of an excessive media will have an impact on the performance of the device. For example a computer or laptop to be slow, android slow, rapid damage to storage media.
Keep in mind that, change image size has two meanings that change image size becomes larger than the original size and change image size to be smaller than the original.
Resizing the image to be larger than the original will impact the image quality. Usually the image quality will be reduced and slightly blurred if the file size change is too large.
Resizing the image to be smaller than the original may not affect the image quality. However, when the image is viewed in a larger view the image will look blurry and unclear
How to Change image size using Photoshop?
Actually there are many applications that you can use to change image size, but on this occasion, we will share how to change image size using Adobe Photoshop.
- How to Crop Image or Picture with Adobe Photoshop CS
- How to Resize image online for smaller size with Balancing quality
- Open Photoshop Software using Run Command
Follow the steps below to resize the image easily and quickly using Adobe Photoshop:
- Download and install Adobe Photoshop.
- Open the adobe Photoshop Software
- Open the image you want to resize.
- Select Image> Image Size …
- Select the type of change size (Percent, Pixels, Inches, Centimeters, Millimeters, Points, Picas, Column)
- Change the numbers in Width and Height
- Click the OK button
That’s how easy, quick and simple to change image size using Adobe Photoshop. In the above tips, we use Adobe Photoshop CC. However, do not worry, the above tips can be applied to almost any version of Adobe Photoshop.