Screen brightness for some people are make the eyes not comfortable if the screen brightness are so very bright. But, take it easy. You can set the screen brightness according to your desire. For this moment and in this trick we will show you how to setting up or change screen brightness on Windows 8 Operating system with simple description and also with the picture explanation.
Setting up or Change Screen Brightness
Below are step by step how to change and setting up your screen brightness on Windows 8 operating system:
- First, go to your desktop area.
- Right click on everywhere on your desktop
- Choose personalize
- Immediately will appears Personalization Window
- On the left menu of Personalization Windows choose > Display
- On display setting Window, look at the left menu and choose > adjust brightness
- Appears to you power setting window, look at the very bottom of this windows, find the word of screen brightness
- Slide the screen brightness bar as you like and your desire to set Comfortable brightness for your computer or laptop
Finish, by doing screen brightness setting, it will make you more comfortable to working with your laptop, notebook or computer. Besides that, by setting screen brightness, it’s also can make your computer more save power and of course save your battery.