Here is a trick and tip how to convert GPT to MBR and vice versa by using Easus Partition Master software. The following trick we write, because the author had experienced a failure or error when installing Windows Operating System with error message due to GPT partition style.
Go directly to the main discussion is how to convert GPT partition to MBR partition. In the trick below we can convert from GPT partition to MBR partition and vice versa. How to do it?
Preparation to convert GPT or MBR partition:
- 1. Cable Ata or Sata to USB Controller
- 2. Normal computer or laptop
- 3. Easus Partition Master version 11 or above.
- 4. Hard drive to be converted
Steps to convert GPT to MBR and vice versa
- Turn on your computer
- Install Easus Partition Master
- Connect the Hard Drive to the computer
- Open the Easus Partition Master application
- >Right-click Hard Drive
- Select Convert GPT to MBR
- Eject your Drive and driver are ready to use
So easy and simple way to change or convert GPT partition to MBR partition and vice versa using Easus Partition Master. Next you can use the hard drive according to your needs.
If you want to convert MBR to GPT, then the steps are the same as the above steps, Good luck.
You may like also:
- Seagate Expansion 2TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STEA2000400)
- WD Blue 1TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive (WD10EZEX)