After you create a presentation slide with Microsoft PowerPoint, you can convert the presentation slides to video (convert PowerPoint to Video). By making the presentation slides as a video, the presentation slides can be presented via non-computer audio visual media, such as an autorun CD or DVD Player.
In this demonstration, we use Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013. To convert a slide presentation on Microsoft PowerPoint into a video, follow these steps.
Step by step to change or convert Powerpoint to Video.
- Open Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Open the file you want to convert from PPT to Video
- After that go to File> Export tab.
- Select the Create a Video option.
- Choose the Create a Video option
- Customize your video output
- Continue by pressing the Create Video button.
- The Save As dialog box appears, specify the video file storage folder and press the Save button.
- Instantly the process of converting the slide presentation file to video begins as indicated by the appearance of process indicator in the status bar.
In order for a video from this presentation slide you can play on CD / DVD player, then you must burn the Video file into CD or DVD blank first by using CD / DVD Burning Software.
- Easy Cd and Dvd Burning by Roxio
- Sony DVPSR510H DVD Player (Upscaling)
- LG Electronics 8X USB 2.0 Super Multi Ultra Slim Portable DVD Writer Drive +/-RW External Drive with M-DISC Support (Black) GP65NB60