There are a lot of software both online and offline that can be used to crop image or crop picture. Some are paid and some are free. If you buy a paid course besides the need to install and take up storage space on the hard drive, you will also spend money to buy it.
Here are tip and trick easy and quick way to cropping images or photos using free software that is already installed on a computer with Windows operating system.
How to crop image or photo as intended above ?. Here’s the explanation.
How to crop the image below is to use free default software from windows OS called Microsoft Paint or MsPaint abbreviated Paint. Software is already installed and exist on the Windows operating system.
How to open the Image Editor application you can open easily by using the RUN facility, which is as follows:
- Press the Start + R key
- Appears RUN Window
- Type in the RUN Box: mspaint
- Open Paint Application
How to Crop Image with Paint
- Open MsPaint Windows software as in the steps above
- Open the image you want to Crop
- After the image opens, click on Toolbar Selection, as shown in the image below
- Make a selection on the area you choose
- Selection area are finished
- Click the Crop Button on the Toolbar
That’s the easy, free and fast way to crop the image. You can also crop or edit image with more advantage, satisfaction and perfectly, you can also using image Top editor software both free and pay like list below:
- Corel PaintShop Pro
- Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Zoner Photo Studio
- ACDSee Pro 10
- Corel PhotoImpact
- CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra
- Affinity Photo
- Xara Photo & Graphic Designer