The pdf file can be edited in accordance with our wishes. How to edit pdf files of course not easy. There are some provisions that must be met to be able to edit pdf files, some terms and conditions are as follows:
- The pdf file is searchable pdf file. Which means that this file is not a pdf in the form of images. But the pdf can be search every word.
- The pdf file in question is a file full permission. Which means that all content or content is not protected with a password or anything like that.
- File in the form of read and write so it can be read and edited
- An PDF creator or editor Software. To be able to edit the pdf file, you must and absolutely have PDF Editor software or PDF creator and or the like. With this software, then you can create or edit pdf files according to your wishes and needs.
In the session tips and tricks below, we will convey tricks how to edit Pdf files using Adobe Acrobat XL Pro Software. Why use this software? Adobe Acrobat Pro is one of the best software to create and edit pdf documents so easily.
In Adobe Acrobat Pro, you can edit the Pdf file with the following features:
- Edit images and text
- Add text
- Add images
- Export file to Word Document, Excel or PowerPoint
- Add or edit links
- Add bookmark
- Attach file to Pdf file
- Delete page
- Crop Page
- Split document
- Insert from file
- Combine 2 or more file in one Pdf file
- Edit header and footer
- Edit background
- Edit watermark
- Edit bates numbering
- Add button
- Add a video
- Add sound
- Add swf
- Add 3d object
- Create forms
- Edit forms
- And much more feature
How to edit pdf files using Adobe Acrobat Pro?
To edit the pdf of a document with Adobe Acrobat Professional, perform the following steps:
- Download and install Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Run Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Open the file you want to edit
- Click the Edit Text & Images toolbar
- Look in the right panel
- 6. Select the edit menu according to your needs
Note: In the above description, we use Adobe Acrobat XL Professional 11.0.09 created by Adobe Systems Incorporated.