DHCP stands for Dinamyc Host Configuration Protocol is a service that automatically assigns an IP number to the computer that requests it. the computer that gives this IP number is called the DHCP server, while the computer that requests is called DHCP Client. DHCP function As already explained. this DHCP function is able to provide an IP number automatically to the computer that requests.
In the DHCP server system, the IP address setting is performed on the server (in this case it is a router or similar device).
When a network applies a DHCP server, the client computer receives the IP address of the server to be added to the network card adapter automatically. The question is what is ip address on your network card adapter? And how to find out?
How to know the IP Address computer from the network with DHCP Server
Well, here is a little trick for beginners to know the IP Address of the computer with DHCP Server network system. The quick and easy steps to find out the IP Address computer from the network with the DHCP server system are as follows:
The First Way:
- Point the rate on the system icon (on the bottom right corner)
- Select the networking icon
- Click at Open Network and Sharing Center
- Change adapter settings
- Select Network / Ethernet Card Adapter> Right Click> Status
- View IP Address
The Second Way
The Second way to know ip Address computer with DHCP server is through the command prompt, the steps are as follows:
- Open Command Prompt or CMD
- Open Command Prompt window
- Type the command “ipconfig / all
- Press Enter
- See the results
Easy is not it !. There are several purposes of knowing the IP Address of a networked computer. Are as follows:
- For the purposes of sharing files and various resources that exist on each computer.
- For remote computer remotely or through local area networking
- To find out if a computer is connected in a particular network.
- Make it easy to share files and printers.
- And for other purposes.
In the trick of knowing the IP Address computer with the system DHCP server above using the Windows operating system.