How to make watermark on photos or images? The watermark of a photo or image is a mark that is on the back of a picture or photo. The watermark of a photograph or image can be a sign of an authenticity of a photograph or image itself.
By creating or adding this watermark we can be used to protect our image from people who carelessly take it up to admit that it is a picture or photo of hers.
How to Make Watermark on Photo and Images?
With some of the reasons above, then below we will provide a trick how to create a watermark in photos or pictures. In the trick to create a watermark in photos or images below is to use ACDSee Photo Studio Professional.
ACDSee Photo Studio Professional is a multi function image editing software. In addition you can use the image viewer, this software you can use for image editing software. With ACDSee you can edit photos or images by adding text, cropping images, creating black and white or grayscale photos or images as well as various other image editing.
Steps How to make Watermark on Photo and Images
- Download and install ACDSee Photo Studio Professional
- Open the Folder where the image will be created for the watermark
- Right click on the image in question> select Edit With ACDSee Professional
- View left panel> select Watermark
- Browse the watermark image
- Edit on Opacity
- Click Apply> Done
- Save photo or picture with watermark
That’s an easy and quick way to make watermarks on photos and images using ACDSee Photo Studio Professional. An important step to make watermark on the picture or photo above by using ACDSee Photo Studio Professional is in step:
- Selection of image used for watermark. It would be nice you first prepare a picture of a logo from the institution to serve as a watermark.
- Opacity. In this setting serves to create a watermark of an image by adjusting the level of darkness. Set and choose the opacity to your liking, then save the result.
For more details see the Video on Youtube on the following link. Video How to create Watermark on Photo and Images.