There are several ways to run print or print preview commands in a Microsoft Word document. One of them is by using Microsoft Word Shortcuts. Below is a Microsoft Word shortcuts that relate to print and print preview of a document.
Microsoft Word Shortcuts for print and print preview
The following is a list of Microsoft Word shortcuts that you can use to work faster especially for print and print preview documents.
- CTRL + P: Print the document (open the Print dialog box)
- ALT + CTRL + I Or CTRL + F2: Move to the print preview view or vice versa to the standard view
- Directional / arrow keys: ← ↑ → ↓: Move to a specific page in the direction of the arrow in the print preview view
- PAGE UP or PAGE DOWN: Move to previous or next page in print preview
- CTRL + HOME: Move to first page in print preview
- CTRL + END: Move to last page in print preview
Although the trick above is in Microsoft Word, but tips about Microsoft Word shortcut for print and print preview is global. Which means the above tips and tricks you can apply to other applications in terms of print and print preview of documents.