For safety work with your laptop or personal computer, you must create or have an user accounts login on your computer.
Here is tip and trick how to change, or add a photo of a user’s computer account on Windows 8 operating system so that when we will enter on Windows system, it will show first the photo or picture that make characteristic of identity of the owner of computer. As shown in the User Accounts login picture in Windows 8 below.
Although the experiment this time using windows 8, but this trick can be implemented on the others latest of Windows version.
How to create or adding photo on User Accounts Windows
To change or adding photos or images to a user on a Microsoft Windows 8 operating system, do the following:
- Open the control panel. You can do by pressing the keyboard simultaneously Start / I button> Select Control Panel
- Click on the User Account and Family Safety sub menu
- User Account and Family Safety window appears
- Select and click User Accounts
- The User Account window appears
- Click the Make changes to my account in personal computer settings sub menu
- Window Your Account appears. From here you can change the user login photos of your computer or laptop. There are two ways to change or add photos to a Windows 8 user account.
- Through Browse, that is when the photos already exist in the storage media. Just click browse and search for photos according to your wishes
- Through the Camera menu, which means that you will take a photo of the device or Camera device installed on your computer or laptop
- Please choose between two options
- When you get a photo or picture to your liking.
- Click Choose Image
With the display user login that displays your personal photos, of course will be more fun and excited in working with a computer or laptop. That’s trick and tip how to change or add photos user accounts login on the Windows operating system. See you in the next tips and tricks.