There are many ms word shortcuts for help us to work more fast. In the previous article we have written about A – Z Micosoft Word shortcuts. At tips this time, we will give tips still about ms word shortcut that so much. That is about the ms word shortcuts associated with and for Search and find tools in documents.
List of Ms Word Shortcuts related to Search in Documents
Below is a Shortcuts that works for search and retrieval in a Microsoft Word document.
- CTRL + F: Search for text or other special objects in the document
- ALT + CTRL + Y: Continue search CTRL + F after the search dialog box is closed
- CTRL + H: Looks for a specific text within a document then overwrites it / replaces it with another text
- CTRL + G: A short way to go to a page, bookmark, footnote, table, comment (comment), image, or to a specific location.
- ALT + CTRL + Z: Move to another document, or to another part of the document, or between documents with edited email in MS Word.
- Directional / arrow keys: ← ↑ → ↓: Moves the cursor in the direction of the arrow
- PAGE UP or PAGE DOWN: Move up the border or down the page boundary displayed on the monitor
- ALT + CTRL + PAGE UP: Move to the beginning of the display on the monitor
- ALT + CTRL + PAGE DOWN: Move to the end of the display on the monitor
- CTRL + HOME: Move to the beginning of the document
- CTRL + END: Move to the end of the document
- HOME: Move to the beginning of the line
- END: Move to the end of the line
With ms word shortcut above, it will be easier for you to work faster in searching and finding something related to document.