Why we should Open PowerPoint protected view For View Only? Often, presentation slide files only need to be opened but not To be edited, either intentionally or unintentionally. In order to prevent The occurrence of unintentional edits, then you can Open the file in the way as below.
Here are tips and tricks to open the Presentation Slide Document in Microsoft Office PowerPoint Just to View and Not to Edit.
- Microsoft Office Home and Student
- Microsoft Office 365 Personal
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Step by Step
Step by step Open Slide Presentation for view only, are as follows:
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint Software
- Choose blank Presentation
- Select the File > Open
- Next, press the Browse button.
- Select the presentation file to open.
- On the right of the Open button there is a small arrow.
- Click on the arrow and select the Open in protected view option.
Choose the Open in Protected View option
Ok, after doing step by step above, now you are opening PowerPoint Slide presentation on Protected View and the slides can only be opened but can not be edited.