Sometimes we have many pdf files that actually it is in a single file. To facilitate the arrangement, it takes effort to Merge and Combine Pdf Files so that it becomes intact and easy to read and also edit it.
Tips and tricks on this occasion will provide a solution for those of you who want Merge and Combine Pdf Files into a single pdf file. How to Merge and Combine Pdf Files easily and quickly and perfect results. Check out the following steps and ways:
How to merge and combine pdf files below is by using Adobe Acrobat Professional Software. With Adobe Acrobat Professional you can create and edit pdf files easily. In addition, you can also convert from pdf files into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Html, Image and image formats as well as into other files supported by Adobe Acrobat Professional.
Stage of preparation before combine and merge pdf files:
- Install Adobe Acrobat Professional Software.
- PDF Files
The first way to merge or combine pdf files is through Windows Explorer
For this first way, the steps are very easy and fast. However, first make sure that you have installed Adobe Acrobat Professional.
For the step by step are as follows:
- Open Widows Explorer
- Find the PDF files you want to merge and combine into one single pdf file
- Select all the PDF Files
- Right-click, choose Combine File in Acrobat
- Set the order and arrange as you like by shifting to the beginning and end of each pdf files
- The final step is click Combine Files Button
The second way merge or combine pdf files with Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Open Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Click the Create button on the Toolbar Menu
- Select Combine Files into a Single PDF
- Add Files
- Click open button
- Follow the fifth step
- Click the Combine PDF Files into … button.
In the merge and combine pdf files demonstration above, we use Adobe Acrobat XI Professional 11.0.9. By combining multiple pdf files into a single pdf file, it will allow you to manage your pdf files faster.
You may like also:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 Student and Teacher Edition Windows
- Adobe Acrobat Standard 2017 [Download]
- Perfect PDF 9 Premium – Create, Edit, Convert, Protect, Add Comments to, Insert Digital Signatures in PDFs with the OCR Module | 100% Compatible with Adobe Acrobat