How to Checking Non Compatible Features Not Powered by Old PowerPoint Version?. You have the option to save the slide of a PowerPoint presentation to an older format or version. But beware, there are some features in the latest version that can not be saved properly if you choose the old version of storage. To find out what features are not accessible with previous versions, here are the tips and tricks:
Checking Non Compatible Features
- Go to the File> Info tab.
- Click the Check for Issues icon then select the Check Compatibility option. Select the Check Compatibility option.
- Next comes the Microsoft PowerPoint Compatibility Checker dialog box that displays a row of features that can not be accessed using the previous version of the PowerPoint application program. End the step by pressing the OK button.
In the example demonstration above, we use Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013. However, the above tips and tricks, you can implement in other versions of Microsoft PowerPoint. good luck
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 (1PC/1User)
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 | 1 user, PC Download