Has you experience Interrupted download and can not resume download using Internet Download Manager? Downloading using the download manager app is much more advantageous than manually downloaded. By using the download manager application, the main advantages and benefits that we get can stop and then resume back the disconnected download.
However, on certain servers such as google drives (not own ones), Zippyshare, rapidshare, and other servers when the download process stops due to regulation such as limitation download, we can not resume the download.
Do not worry, there is a trick how to resume broken and interrupted downloads. In this demonstration, we use Internet Download Manager as a download manager application. In the example below, we downloaded from the Google Drive server, the download was interrupted and unable to resume.
How to Resume Download on Internet Download Manager
When your download is lost, interrupted or paused then you can not resume the download on the disconnected part. Then do the following steps:
- Go to Download Manager Internet main menu
- Right-click on the download file is paused, interrupted or disconnected and can not be resume
- Select Refresh download address
- Open dialog box, IDM Will open a web page in your browser where it captured this download. Please start the download of the same file from your browser again, and IDM will try to capture a new address or new session data to resume this download.
- In your web browser, select the link address for the resume download
- Appears new window, is this the new address for your expires download ?. select it and click the Yes button
- Message dialog appears, New link address for this file was received successfully. Click OK button
- Back menu first Internet Download Manager
- Right-click the file, then select it and click Resume Download
- Appears Download Manager window, Resume download
ok. Resume download succeeded. Resume download is very helpful when we download large files. So when the download is lost, pause we can continue again from the disconnected part.