Sometimes we need to run or booting windows in Safe Mode booting Windows. For example, we want to delete some of files that can not be deleted when windows running in Windows Normal mode. In here, we will show you an trick how to boot windows operating system in safe mode windows.
The below article, will show you how to setup windows for running or booting windows in safe mode Windows.
- Turn on your computer or laptop, and run it in Normal Windows
- On your keyboard, press the Start button and the R button simultaneously
- Type in Run window: “msconfig” without quotation marks
- The System Configuration window appears
- Click on the Boot menu tab
- Check the Boot Options> Safe Mode
- Click Apply and OK
- Restart your computer to run Windows with Windows Safe Mode
Please use when you walk with windows Safe Mode, then the viruses that attack on your computer for a while stop working. When Windows runs in safe mode, you can delete files that you previously could not delete, you can also easily to replace files.