Why do we need the Tp Link password setting? There are various types of TP-Link devices. One of them is TP-Link Wireless N Router. The function of TP-Link Wireless N Router is in addition as a tool to serve Wireless Connection in this case is Hotspot area adn can also function as router.
For the security of yoour WI-Fi network and also LAN (Local Area Networking) in this device, then you should setting Tp-Link password. To help you setting the password on the above mentioned, we explain how to set the new user name and password on Tp-Link device.
The TP-Link we used in this demonstration is TP Wireless N Router Model No. TL-MR3420. The internet network we use is using a WAN (Wide Area Network) network with a static IP address.
Step by step Setting tp link password
- Open your browser (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or another broser)
- Access your TP-Link by entering the IP address of the TP-Link in the Browser (the default IP on TP-Link, see on the back, generally 192.168.0.1
- Appears window for TP-Link configuration
- Look in the left panel, choose the System Tools menu
- Then select Password sub menu
In the password window:
- Enter Old User Name: admin
- Enter Old Password: admin (default password)
- In New User Name: fill in as you wish
- New Password: enter a new password
- Confirm New Password: enter new password (same as new column password)
- Click the save button
Congratulations, you have successfully created a new password on your TP-Link.
To try the new password you have created, please do the following steps:
- Close your browser.
- Open your browser
- Enter the IP address of Tp Link
- Enter your new username and password
That is a little tricks and tips for the security of WIFI network and your Local Area Networking network by using the TP-LINK Wireless Link N Router device.
Also Read: Easy Way; Change User Name Windows 8