How to make text in the middle of Microsoft Word table? Creating tables can be done in various ways, either using word processing software or better known as Microsoft Office Word or a number-processing application program or known as Microsoft Office Excel or can also use other software applications. However, on this articles we will discuss about how to make the location of text or text / text in the table is in the middle of the column of the table created by using Microsoft Office Word.
Immediately on the discussion how to make text writing in Microsoft Word table in the middle of the column.
The purpose of the following steps is for writing to be neat because writing or text / text in the column is located in the middle of the table column
Steps to create text or writing in Microsoft Office table in the middle of the column are as follows:
- Open the Microsoft Office Word app
- Open the document file that contains the table
- Perform a block on the table
- Right click the table, select Table Properties …..
- Table Properties window appears
- Click on the Cell tab
- In the vertical alignment option there are three options
- Select and click Center
- See the picture for more details
That’s how to make text writing in a table in Microsoft word located in the middle of the column. So make the writing in the column to be neat and pleasing to the eye. Happy to work.