WhatsApp status last seen shows the last time someone logged in on WhatsApp to view messages or statuses from friends or others personally or in WhatsApp groups.
How to Disbale Features WhatsApp status last seen
By default Whatsapp status last seen will be shown to others when they do private chat. Thus others will know the last time a user whatsapp last saw a person’s message or status.
We can disable the Whatsapp feature status last seen by doing a simple setting on Applications WhatsApp. Below are the steps to Disable Whatsapp status last seen easily and quickly.
Step by stel how to Disable and enable WhatsApp status last seen
The purpose of the disbale WhatsApp status last seen is that the status of last seen or last time online in the WhatsApp app does not appear in the WhatsApp app of your friend or anyone else who knows your WhatsApp number.
The sequence of steps is as follows
- Open your WhatsApp App.
- Go to the Settings menu (located in the top right corner)
- Choose Account.
- Select Privacy.
- Last seen
- There are three options: Everyone, My contacts, and Nobody
There are three options of status last seen, that is:
- First choice of Everyone (default). This means that everyone can see your Last seen Status.
- The second option is My contacts. This means that only those in your contacts list can see your Last Status view.
- The last option is Nobody. This means that everyone can not see your Last seen Status.
That’s how disable and enable WhatsApp feature status last seen in Whatsapp application. The choice of status settings last seen on WhatsApp you can change at any time according to your wishes. Any last seen status setting has its own purpose as described above. May be useful