Zoom in and Zoom out on the graphics processing software is a facility in a design graphic application to use to zoom in and out the appearance of an image. In detail Zoom in is used to zoom the image. Thus if this tool is used, then the image will look bigger, clearer and more detailed.
While the Zoom out facility is the opposite of Zoom in, which is used to zoom out the image. So the image will appear smaller.
In the following discussion, we will provide tips and tricks in various techniques how to Zoom in and Zoom out on Adobe Photoshop Graphics processing software.
Various Techniques Zoom in and Zoom Out on Adobe Photoshop
There are various techniques of zoom in and zoom out of an image displayed in Adobe Photoshop software.
The first quick way to use Windows keyboard shortcuts
- The first quick way to zoom an object or a picture (zoom in) is to use a keyboard shortcut by pressing Ctrl and + keys on the keyboard simultaneously.
- While the first quick way to minimize an object or image (zoom out) is to press the Ctrl and – keys on the keyboard simultaneously.
The detail steps are as follows:
- Open your image
- Tap on the Ctrl + + keyboard to Zoom in and Ctrl + – to Zoom out
The second quick way to use the Navigator window.
The second fast way in Zoom in and Zoom out an object is to use the Navigator window. The steps are as follows:
- Open your image
- Click Window menu> Navigator
- Type a number in% in the Navigator window
- Press Enter on the keyboard
- See the results
Note: the larger percentage you enter, the object or image will be bigger (Zoom in). Vice versa, the smaller percentage you enter in the Navigator window, the object or image will be smaller (Zoom out).
The third way is using Scroll Mouse
For this way, it requires a mouse device that has wheels located between the buttons for the right click and the left click button.
How to use it is as follows:
If you want to zoom in the image, then you move the wheel on the mouse down.
And vice versa if you want to zoom out the image or object, then you just move the mouse to top.
Those are three quick ways to zoom in and zoom out of an object or image on Adobe Photoshop graphics software. Good luck and work quickly.